Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pillar of fire

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths 
I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them 
and make the rough places smooth.  These are the things I will do; 
I will not forsake them. - Isaiah 42:16


“Remember that the Blessed Sacrament
is like a pillar of fire
that is our light and guide.”

St Frances Xavier Cabrini
Italy, then to USA (citizenship)  ~ 1850-1917
Foundress - Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus 
Founder - orphanages, schools, hospitals (globally)
Patron of immigrants
Feast Day - November 13
 
“I will go anywhere and do anything in order to communicate the love of Jesus to those who do not know Him or have forgotten Him.” 
St. Frances Xavier Cabrini
“My Jesus, I want to adore You for all.”~ St. Frances Xavier Cabrini


St Frances Cabrini, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment