Thursday, February 5, 2015

Heavenly nocturnal travels...


By day the LORD directs His love, at night His song is with me -
a prayer to the God of my life. - Psalm 42:8
 
Sunrise, Moremi Game Reserve, Botswana (September 2007) ~ Hat tip:  Bits and Pieces « Rosemary’s Blog
 

"When you awake in the night,
... transport yourself quickly in spirit
before the Tabernacle, saying:
 
Behold me, my God, I come to adore Thee,
to praise, thank, and love Thee,
and to keep Thee company with all the angels."
 
 
Saint John Vianney (+1859)
Universal Patron of priests

2 comments:

  1. Janette, would you ever consider adding a subscribe by email option to your blog? I love your posts and would love to receive them by email each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am most open to it - How do I make that happen? I currently send the daily Eucharistic Reflection principally by email (to hundreds!) - This blog is simply archival. But your idea is a good one and I am open to offering it via this venue. Any help out there?
    My email address: joy2day2u@aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete