Saturday, May 9, 2015

...with a love like hers...

"We must live our hearts in our hands - like Mary. 
We must hold the blood-red heart and not be disappointed
when others look away." - Kelli Russell Agodon, Hourglass Museum
 
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ab/Marianne_Stokes_Madonna_and_Child.jpg
 
    "O Jesus, O my beloved Jesus! 
O Jesus hidden here beneath these Sacramental veils! 
Grant that at every moment of my life I may return
gratitude and love to You for Your great love for me!
 
    O Mary, my Mother, our Lady of the Eucharist! 
Help me to offer thanks to Jesus,
and always to prepare myself perfectly
to receive Him with a love like yours."
 
Venerable Concepcion Cabrera de Armida
 
IMAGE: Madonna and Child - Marianne Stokes (1907- 08)

No comments:

Post a Comment